About Your Visa to China

To get to China there are a few visa options, but we recommend a normal tourist visa for 3 months to start with, because this process is faster and more convenient. When you've arrived in China, we can easily help you change to a student visa, which you can stay on for up to a year per application. All the information you need to get your tourist visa is on the Chinese embassy 's homepage in your country. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us, we'll help you through the process!